Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 - Polished White / Sapphire Iridium Polarized - OO9153-23 Zonnebril
If you’re trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. We engineered Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses. When they’re mounted, you’ll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards. Patented XYZ Optics® extends visual clarity to the edge of 8.75 base lens curvature, a contour that opens your peripheral view and improves side protection. All our lenses are pure Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV. Highlighted with metal icons, the durable yet lightweight O Matter® frame is sculptured with attitude and optimized with Unobtainium® earsocks that actually grip better when you sweat. This Asian Fit edition is designed with a narrower fit at the nose, honed curvature that stays off your cheeks and temples, and earstem architecture that tunes our comfortable Three-Point Fit. So if you're tired of compromising with ordinary frames, step up to something that feels right and looks like it was tailored just for you.
We crafted a wide assortment of optional lenses for Half Jacket 2.0, so you’ll be ready for any environment. Iridium® lens coatings balance light transmission and reduce glare. For the ultimate in glare-cutting performance and comfort, go with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. You can also get optics with Transitions® SOLFX™ photochromic technology that automatically lightens and darkens the lenses in response to light.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity impact resistance
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Adapt to variable light conditions with “Transitions SOLFX®”photochromic lenses (optional)
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 to -3.00 combined power)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon Accents