Oakley Crankcase Steel + Dark Grey OO9165-14 Zonnebril
Original Oakley sculpture with cutaways for a look you can call your own, this clean design of subtly squared lens orbital’s and wide earstems carves a new category to complement your lifestyle. The lenses are cut from a single toric shield and placed in the frame to retain the original contour, a curve that sweeps across your eyes with the clarity of High Definition Optics® (HDO®). It’s a pure look of confident attitude, and lightweight O Matter® frame material makes the statement a comfortable one.
Crankcase® carries an icon that’s different from the classic Oakley ellipse. It signifies an attitude of urban style that isn’t forced with flash or business. A clean look says it all, and that’s what the pros of action sports respect when they hit the city. We crafted the lifestyle icons with metal and laid them down on earstems with sculptural cutaways. The stems continue the fluid lines of the lens orbital’s to wrap around the sides of your head with a comfortable Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics precisely aligned.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Polarized Options–Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission