The Aro3 ILITE is the lightest, most ventilated helmet from Oakley.
Instead of focusing strictly on creating an aerodynamic, streamlined helmet, the Aro3 Helmet maximizes ventilation with elongated linear vents at the front side. This is also paired with specialized rear vents that promote airflow when you're climbing in a slow and steady manner. Long days in the saddle can lead to some pretty undesirable smells, especially on warmer days when the sun is beating down. To eliminate some of the sweat, the Aro3 features an X-Static brow pad, which delivers comfortable and stink-free wearability.
Seeing it's ventilated more than any helmet in Oakley's line-up, it only weighs 295 grams, meaning you'll barely even feel it there on longer rides. Besides being airy-cool and extremely lightweight atop your head, the Aro3 integrates seamlessly with your favorite shades. This is due to Oakley's use of a Boa 360-degree fit system, complete with lie-flat nylon bands that won't snag or catch on sunglasses arms like other fit systems on the market. There's even a handy sunglasses dock along the front side, so you can stash your shades before walking into the cafe or pulling off the road to consult a map stored on your phone.
- Lightest, most ventilated cycling helmet in Oakley's line
- Maximum ventilation in both high and low-speed situations
- Elongated front vents paired with exhaust outlets at rear
- BOA® 360° fit system with lie-flat nylon bands
- Eyewear dock in front vents for stashing shades
- X-Static brow pad for comfortable, stink-free wear
- Constructed from lightweight polycarbonate for added durability